Tuesday 3 July 2012

New Month, New Boot Sale!





Thank you for everyone who has been following this blog since I started last week. Before I talk about the boot sale visited last Sunday want to thank all the readers from America and im wondering do you know what a car boot sale is? I know you have garage sales but are car boot sales a British thing? Put simply a garage sale one person will sell their unwanted items in the front yard, a boot sale loads of people will fill their cars and go to one location often a field to sell. On a warm dry day there can be over 100 diffrent sellers and for likes of me its wonderful! Last Sunday I left home at half 7 weather was bright and sunny and time I arrived which was when the sale offically opened already there were lots of people looking around. The key is to get there early to find the bargains before someone else does.
Just like the week before got some great deals which I have pictured below. As usual selection of books ( I do love my reading!) Haunted London DVD for £1, Half moon windchime for 50p, Lotus for £1, set of 3 Buddha wall plaques for £2, Meditation CD for 50p. Best bargain of all was from a trader selling animal design printed t-shirts imported from America. I have seen these for sale at Mind, Body and Soul fairs for 16.99, I picked these up 3 for £5.
If you looking for goodies get up early and visit a car boot sale  - just dont visit mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment