Sunday 5 August 2012

Fantastic Car Boot Sale August 5th 2012

I love nothing more than going to the local car boot sale, some weeks end up with lots of items, some weeks nothing. Last few weeks I have been very lucky and today was no exception. There were 2 seperate sellers selling lots of Spiritual items very cheap and ended up with loads of books, few CDs, couple of Buddha Status plus some extra special items. A lovely Unicorn wall / bed throw, Tarot set which includes book, set of cards and DVD for £2 and a Colour healing set for £1. What with all these books I now have and having also just discovered the brilliant spiritual section in the local libruary think I will be reading for the next 100 years!!!
The Unicorn throw was brand new sold by a trader, I bought one for myself and couple for friends. I also have a few spare so if you would like one please get in touch.



Enjoy this lovely sunny Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment