Friday 29 June 2012

How It All Begun

It was in the late 1990s I begun to have a very strong interest in Angels and started buying all the angel books and any related items I could find. A few years later I went to Shoal To Sole a fish pedicure treatment at Stevenage indoor market and got talking to the owner Sasha who soon became a very dear friend and we both discussed our love of angels. That led us going to spiritual churches together and on my very first visit had a very accurate psychic reading.
I would then go to the spiritual churches each week but combination of getting restless and poor mediums made me want to explore other areas of spirituality so soon after got into meditation. Had wonderful meditation experience at the Buddhist house in Letchworth and shortly after joined the Chakra meditation class run by Anita Marshall at Letchworth centre which really opened me up spiritually and its then the journey really begun.
Im not into this or that way of thinking I take what I think the best of everything way of thinking which sits right to me.
Most recently went on weekend retreat run by Brahma Kumaris which was amazing and the idea of Raja Yoga to find inner peace certainly has helped me.
Welcome to my spiritual journey - without a SatNav!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment